Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Oktoberfest--Yuengling






Besides the leaves changing and perfectly cool temperatures, Oktoberfest beer is without a doubt one of the best things about fall. Perhaps it’s my German heritage, but something about a perfectly balanced Oktoberfest beer just makes me giddy.

This Yuengling seasonal does not disappoint! It starts out slightly sweet, and finishes with bready warmth that lingers to a refreshing hop aftertaste. The carbonation compliments the flavors perfectly to fill your mouth with German happiness. Pair this Oktoberfest with the wiener schnitzel of your choice and find yourself back in the Deutsches Reich.

While I can’t comment on the smell of this beer, because along with Oktoberfest, the fall brings my allergies, I have a feeling that it probably smells like Germany in October. .


Wenn du glücklich bist, trinken Bier. Prost!


-Captain Z

No comments:

Post a Comment